Magical Meal #299 - Live-Action Jungle Book - Inspired

 The artwork of the Movie if shown is not mine, it is made by the amazing animators or owned by Disney/Pixar Studios. The Disney Meal Menu is created by us. Due to copyright, We are trying to be careful about Disney content. Our desire is to promote and celebrate, while still staying within copyright. Please feel free to share, we want the magic to continue to grow! But if you do, please share with our brand attached - and tag us @TheHappiestMemoriesOnEarth on Instagram and on Facebook, or leave in the Comments below if you make a meal! It warms our heart to see others enjoy and be inspired by these menus, and we would LOVE to see how it turned out for you - and would LOVE to even be able to share it on our Social Media.

If you post it, it is believed you want to share - and we would love to share it with this community. We believe that there are hard things in this life, and so we aim to highlight, create, and share The Happiest Memories On Earth. Thank You! We hope it inspires you and helps create more Magical Meals in your home! 



                       MENU


I’m super happy and proud of this NEW Magical Menu inspired by the Live-Action Jungle Book ❤️

A little backstory…My daughter was in Kindergarten & the moms got together after school at the park. It was a very hard time for me personally, but those mom friends helped out more than they probably even realize now. 😘

One of the mom friends, came from India, & we talked at length about our lives. She told me about India. 🥰 I still treasure those talks with that mom group.

So when I decided I wanted to do the Live-Action Jungle Book, knowing that the story takes place in a forest in India - I knew I wanted to try and provide a more realistic menu for the setting - and I knew who to reach out to for advice. She graciously shared with me ideas and foods. So thank you Nazneen ❤️ Also I had to choose 2 treats because they both looked too good not to try! 😉

➡️Menu:

✨Curry (I used @tastybite Indian Coconut Squash Dal -easy heat up and delicious!!)

✨Rice (coconut rice - and wow the flavor combination I am still craving, and the kids loved it too! Win 🙌)

✨Naan (I got a great sized bag @costco from @stonefirenaan )

✨Hummus (Love @sabra !)

✨Carrots (we used #babycarrots )

✨Cucumbers

✨Tropical Fruit (We used @dolepics since it’s a little out of season for us - it has papaya and pineapple)

✨Apples
✨Grapes

➡️Drink: ✨Lemonade

➡️Treat(s):

✨Kheer (India’s version of a rice pudding- it was good, & I’ll attach the recipe I used on the blog)

✨Carrot Halwa (Will put the recipe on the blog. FRIENDS-OH-MY-GOODNESS it was SO good!! I used dairy free -coconut evaporated milk instead, and WOW! 😋)

I’m so grateful that I have friends that share their lives with me, and have experiences with amazing different recipes so I can share them with my family and expand their worlds too.

Thank you again friends! ❤️

✨What is a favorite food you’ve eaten/tried from a different region of your world?




          How Our Meal Came Together







               How Our Treat(s) Came Together

                                                      Here is the recipe for Kheer I used! 




Here is the recipe for Carrot Halwa! This was my favorite. I substituted regular evaporated milk for the dairy free coconut. (See my Reels for more!) SO GOOD!


What are your favorite parts of the Live-Action Jungle Book?  If you did this meal, we would love to see it in the comments and on our Instagram @TheHappiestMemoriesOnEarth! Did you know we also have an Etsy? Come Check it out Here! Hopefully this post has helped to inspire you to have a Magical Meal!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts