3 Years Ago Today - FREE GIFT

 Hello Friends!

Sharing something personal today. Today is a day that was REALLY hard three years ago. I had a massive panic attack for the first time in my life, to the point where I literally thought I was going to die. I didn't realize it was a panic attack. It was brought on by a lot of other things, including some other health things that I was able to get some more answers for, but a really hard day - that I am beyond grateful I had family around to support me through. Now why am I sharing this?

Because after a few months, I was feeling pretty sad, and having a hard time after feeling comfortable, and Disney Meals were created in our home in direct relation to this. It has become a HUGE highlight, and has become a BIG blessing, and huge source of fun and magic for us - and hopefully for you too! Life is not always perfect and magical, and I think that is why I love to find the magic and the space for the joy in Disney Meals, and like to share it with anyone else that wants it in their life as well. I really hope you have enjoyed them, and continue to enjoy them.

Today, as a day that was a really hard day, and in an effort to try and change the way I view a day like today - I would like to offer hope and inspiration to others that may be having a hard time, and be looking for an uplift. Last year on this day, I found 75 Disney quotes that to me brought about hope and inspiration in one's life. I printed them and put them in a jar and Disney-ified (is that a word?) it!



Today I would like to give anyone who needs an uplift or would like to give one to another - the PDF for FREE to be able to download, print, and use in their lives.

Thank you for being a part of my journey, and I really hope this helps bring joy into your life and hopefully (if you share with your friends, family, and loved ones) gives joy to others too!


Click Here to Send you to the Download!

Comments

Popular Posts