Disney Meal #155 - The Princess & The Frog

                             

                                     Menu


The artwork is not mine, it is made by the amazing animators at Disney/Pixar Studios. The Disney Meal Menu is created by us. Please feel free to share, we want the magic to continue to grow! But if you do, please share with our brand attached - and tag us @TheHappiestMemoriesOnEarth on Instagram and on Facebook, or leave in the Comments below if you make a meal! It warms our heart to see others enjoy and be inspired by these menus, and we would LOVE to see how it turned out for you - and would LOVE to even be able to share it on our Social Media. If you post it, it is believed you want to share - and we would love to share it with this community. We believe that there are hard things in this life, and so we aim to highlight, create, and share The Happiest Memories On Earth. Thank You! We hope it inspires you and helps create more Magical Meals in your home!




 After hearing some great feedback, I made TWO more Menu options for this Movie!



I feel like I need to explain. You see, I obviously tried to learn about the food in this region, as I wanted to share it with my children. But I didn't realize that Jambalaya is a dish that already had rice in it - or really I think I figured maybe, the character could just be the one that included the rice into the dish. But some fans didn't really love that idea, and I totally get that. Plus Gumbo is in the actual movie. But at the time I was actually making the meal, I was really trying to match the names to the food items - and it just wasn't working at the time. Now, I found a way to make it work, which is how the 2nd Menu was made! In addition, other fans were missing Tiana's Beignets, which again - I totally understand. But at the time, I felt super intimidated by making them. So I found something else that still worked, that I felt I could manage and do. Plus, at the time, this meal was only intended for my family. I never realized the dream of sharing it with all you lovely new friends. I was just trying to create a menu with my family that would create magic in my home. I hope these additional menus give you options that help you in your home! 




I also included the third menu below, because an additional group of fans were enjoying the menu above, but wanted to add some crab legs, so I have to make one more menu - just for them, and figured if anyone else was also on that same magical menu train, they could enjoy the menu too!











This is How Our Meal Came Together!
















This is How Our Treat Came Together!



Would you believe me when I said that I literally went through all my sprinkles to find these three colors?! I have some that were already divided. But I needed more of every color, so I went through a mix of sprinkles and divided them into these colors into three different bowls, so I could get this exact color scheme. It took some time, but I got the look I was hoping for!





 What are your favorite parts of The Princess & The Frog? If you did this meal, we would love to see it in the comments and on our Instagram @TheHappiestMemoriesOnEarth! Did you know we also have an Etsy? Come Check it out Here! Hopefully this post has helped to inspire you to have a Disney Meal!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts